Purposes of the National Garden Clubs
- To co-ordinate the interests and activities of the State Garden Clubs with similar organizations in the United States and abroad
- To aid in the protection and conservation of natural resources, to promote civic beautification and encourage the improvement of roadsides and parks
- To encourage the establishment and maintenance of botanical gardens, arboreta and horticultural centers for the advancement of science, enjoyment and education of the public
- To advance the study of gardening, landscape design, environmental issues, floral design and horticulture and assist deserving students through college scholarships in these fields of endeavor
- To co-operate with other organizations furthering the interests of horticulture, conservation, environmental protection and beautification.
Our mission is to provide education, resources and networking opportunities for our members to promote the love of gardening, floral design, civic and environmental responsibility.